September 2019 Meeting
Met to discuss regular business including scheduling for the following several months, upcoming events, etc.
Lesson and Dance Planning
- October we will host Beginner month 2.0 with two levels. The second level of Beginner month will recommend participants already have fundamental knowledge of Lindy Hop
- Level two (2.0) will cover advanced Lindy Hop and Charleston
- Level one (1.0) will cover 6-count and 8-count Swing
- November Level two lessons will be Charleston
- Dance will be cancelled on Christmas Eve and New Year’s.
- Halloween-themed dance will be held on 29 October during our weekly scheduled dance.
- The Jazz Coaster’s will play at this dance.
- Holiday-themed dance will be 17 November during our weekly scheduled dance.
- Dave Greer’s band will play at this dance.
- First week of November there will be no dance due to local elections.
- Kyle Girtz will establish evaluation criteria for new instructors at GCS.
Outside Events and Outreach
- GCS will encourage dancers to attend Cincinnati’s New Year’s Dance.
- GCS will organize a carpool
Financials ommitted from public notes.